Your support helps us create a PA where nothing is WASTED!
Give today to protect people, Pennsylvania, and the planet.
- $25 to recycle a small appliance
- $60 to properly dispose of 20 gallons of Household Hazardous Waste
- $100 to support the Green Team Volunteers at a Hard to Recycle Collection Event
- $250 to provide a recycling workshop available for free to all PA residents
- $500 to buy plants for a rain garden
- $1,000 to provide a glass collection bin for 1 week to a community without access to recycling
The Pennsylvania Resources Council is a tax-exempt 501(c)(3) non-profit. Your donation is deductible to the full extent allowed by law.
The December 2020 stimulus package allows taxpayers who do not itemize their taxes the ability to deduct up to $300 in cash donations made to a charity in 2021 if filing single/separately and $600 if you are married filing jointly. Even if you take a standard deduction, this applies to you! This is a great opportunity to reduce your tax burden while helping PRC.